Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm back after being M.I.A.

Surprise! I’m back! I realize I’ve been M.I.A. for almost four months. I wasn’t enjoying myself and I felt sort of bored. Ran out of the desire to write. However, I’ve not been absent from the blogosphere…I’ve enjoyed reading everyone’s blogs but just haven’t written on my own.

I don’t plan on writing everyday and may not write every week. But I will be more present and I am excited to write about new recipes that I try, my workouts and goals, and whatever else floats my boat at the moment, lol! The goal of my blog is still the same, to document my experiences relating to my mind, body, and soul!

Big thanks to those of you that haven’t given up on me! Also thanks to the other wonderful bloggers out there that continue to motivate and inspire me!!

3 comments: