Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm 30!

Almost a week ago I turned 30! I kept trying to wrap my mind around the concept of turning 30 in the months and days leading up to the big day. I’m not going to lie, I experienced a bit of anxiety and nervousness. Most of that came from the fact that my twenties felt like they flew by. The idea of turning 30 was a bit foreign to me and I was having a hard time imagining myself being 30. On the outside I was playing it cool, but on the inside I was secretly freaking out….just a little. I’m not exactly in the place I thought I would be in my life when I turned 30….but hey, who is?!

I knew I was going to be ok, when the night before my birthday a wave of excitement washed over me! I have a bunch of things planned this year that I’m really excited about. I’m looking forward to those things as well as any new surprises that my 30th year will bring me!

I started celebrating about a week before my birthday and I even celebrated a few days after. Below are a few photos of my week and half celebration. Thank you to my friends and family for helping me to celebrate!!












3 comments:

  1. Happy 30th Birthday Brea. I hope that your 30th year brings you nothing but happiness and wonderful things. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the club. ;)
    BTW...Uh chocolate covered strawberries? Really? I didn't get a phone call for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm...oops?! You know I don't share chocolate covered strawberries...mine, all mine! :)

    ReplyDelete