Tuesday, January 5, 2010

14-0

BSU! BSU! BSU!

Wahoo! Boise State is the 2010 Fiesta Bowl Champions!

I opted to watch the game at home and out of the public eye. I can get extremely vocal and animated when watching the Broncos play; which can be annoying or shocking to those that don't understand. LOL! What can I say, it runs in my blood! I'm not going to lie there was lots of ups and downs (for me) that included cheering and jumping on the couch to me yelling "What are you doing?!"

It was an awesome game! I thought both teams played hard and showed us how two undefeated teams should play in a bowl game. I kept saying to myself that the Broncos needed to pull one of their tricks out of their bag. And lo and behold, they did!! They faked a punt in the fourth quarter and ended up getting a first down and went on to score the winning touchdown! Holy Cow!

As I'm not the best sports commentator, check out the article from Sports Illustrated.

I'm thrilled they won, our win means so much more to me than the actual game! As soon as the game ended and I could breath easy, I called my grandma and grandpa who live in Boise! I needed to hear their voices and revel in this victory ;)

Maybe now BSU football will be taken more seriously?!

Looking forward to the 2010 season!!

3 comments:

  1. It was hard fought and great game to watch. Talk about evenly matched. It could have easily gone either way. Glad it went BSU's way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those who are clueless when it comes to football but happy your team won and that you family could revel in the victory together. :-)

    ReplyDelete