Thursday, July 16, 2009

7/16 Meals/Workout

Meal 1: Kashi Go Lean Honey & Cinnamon Oatmeal, hardboiled egg, English Breakfast tea
Snack: Sugar free Pomegranate Applesauce and handful of blackberries
Meal 2: Leftover spaghetti, spinach leaf salad w/ sprouts, raisens, and low-fat ranch dressing (ick!)
Snack: Blackberry yogurt (Dannon Lite and Fit) <-- do you sense a theme?!
Meal 3: Chicken breast, homemade sweet potato fries (seasoned w/extra virgin olive oil, paprika, pepper, and sea salt), and steamed broccoli
Snack: 4 squares of the Lindt Dark Chocolate with a touch of sea salt

Workout:
Week 3/Day 2 of twohundredsitups

I got a little lazy today. Because of traffic I got home too late to make it to my Boot Camp class, so sad. So I sat down for 30 minutes to rest thinking I could convince myself to go to the gym to lift. Yeah, no luck in that department. Plus it was too hot to go running, too hot for me anyways! So instead I did my sit-ups and called it a night :) I did make a very tasty dinner though, highly satisfying.

1 comment:

  1. DAMN TRAFFIC!
    Was it hot or what yesterday? I was told this is the begining of what our *real* summer weather is going to be like. :(

    ReplyDelete