Sunday, July 12, 2009

Success!

For the past couple of days, I’ve been struggling with my second post. I had no problem writing it. My problem was with formatting. Oh, the stress I suffered with trying to get the text in my post to appear let alone formatted the way I wanted it. There was some yelling at the computer, whining, and thoughts of quitting (I don’t consider myself a quitter, but can’t deny I don’t think about it on occasion). Luckily, I was alone and nobody had to experience my temper tantrum. LOL!

I spent most of today watching my dear friend’s son play in his baseball tournament. He has become quite the baseball player! When I got home I showered and made myself tilapia and a spinach salad topped with broccoli and clover sprouts as well as this delicious salad:



Thank you Sweaty Hugs for the recommendation!

After dinner, I decided to take another stab at my second post….and what do you know, it was a success!! Phew. My brief and irrational feelings of desperation and despair and thoughts of quitting have vanished.

To celebrate, I treated myself to a glass of Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc and two pieces of peanut brittle (yes Misty, I swiped some this afternoon when nobody was home. I couldn’t resist and thank you!)



Once I get through this learning curve, I know posts (including more than just text) will become easier and way more enjoyable! Patience Brea!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good that peanut brittle! There is still lots at home.

    ReplyDelete